Versi-Foam is very high quality high density polyurethane foam. Versi-foam insulation kits are the easiest, most dependable solution to instant, money-saving residential and commercial insulation projects. They have a relatively high insulation value compared to many other insulation products and are easy and quick to apply in awkward locations and on irregular surfaces.
Bellis Australia is the official distributor of Versi-Foam in Australia. Versi-Foam is one of the best selling products of Bellis Australia.
Versi-Foam Systems come in three standard Sizes.
- System 10 is a handheld (dispensing gun) ideal for easy repair projects.
- System 15 is a portable tank that can be carried by one hand while the other hand spreads the foam.
- System 50 comes in two portable boxes and is the most economical.
Bellis sells both open and closed cell polyurethane foam systems.
- Commercial & Industrial applications
- Air sealing
- Condensation Control
- Sound Deadening
- Structural Enhancement
- Tank & Pipe Insulation
- Roof Repair
- Marine floatation & Gas tank encapsulation
- Truck & Trailer Insulation
- Sculpting and molding medium
- Pool & Spa Insulation
Open Cell Systems
Closed Cell Systems
- Turn the tank valves to the on position
- Click one of the nozzles into place on the foam tank.
- Disengage the safety, when ready.
- Point the dispensing gun at your spray foam target.
- Pull back on the handle and dispense the foam insulation.
Foam Set Up Times and Temperature
If dispensing is interrupted for 30 seconds or more, the nozzle must be removed and changed prior to the next shot and also apply petroleum jelly.
If the blue square is indicated, the chemicals are too cold for proper use. Dispensing when the chemicals are too cold will result in foam that is darker in color and will have a crunchy surface. Place the tanks in a warmer area until the liquid crystal temperature strip indicates the green square and the chemicals are at the proper temperature for use.
If the red square is indicated, the chemicals are too warm for proper use. Dispensing at this temperature will result in foam that is lighter in color and has a soft and spongy surface. Place the tanks in a cooler area until the liquid crystal temperature strip indicates the green square and the chemicals are at the proper temperature for use. Also check the outside temperatures. Always monitor the liquid crystal temperature strip to ensure the chemicals are at the proper temperature.
- Operator should always wear safety goggles and gloves
- Use only with adequate ventilation and respiratory protection
- Smoking must not be allowed during application. Open flame and/or the use the use of welding or electrical equipment in the vicinity of the application should also be prohibited
- Do not store in temperatures above 100°F (38°C).Do not store in direct sun, near hot water pipes, furnaces, chimneys or heat ducts.
- Keep out of reach of children