Bellis stocks Rockwool blocks, blankets, and fabricates customised pipe sections and boards based on client requirements.
Our Rockwool board offer exceptional fire performance characteristics, as well as excellent thermal acoustic properties and are scientifically designed to provide a very high level of compression resistance.
It is ideal for use in process temperature control, energy conservation, condensation prevention, acoustic absorption treatment and personnel protection from plant and equipment.
FEAUTRE AND BENEFITS
- Lightweight highly durable insulation product
- Suitable for large diameter pipes and ducting.
- Easily forms to shape of equipment to be insulated
- Cost effective thermal insulation
- Performance is not adversely effected from contact with water
- Non combustible
- Biosoluble safe to use product
- Easy to handle and install due to flat- pack supply.
- Storage tanks
Large diameter pipes
- Heat exchangers
- Air conditioning ductwork
- Refrigeration equipment
- Large diameter piping.
- Fire Rated wall penetrations for buildings services.
For ordering or any enquiries, please contact Bellis Australia at 1300 740 564