Bellis stocks Rockwool blocks, blankets, and fabricates customised pipe sections and boards based on client requirements.
Wired blankets are flexible Rockwool mats with a galvanized or stainless steel mesh that are used to hold shape during and after installation. These products are particularly suitable for the insulation of high temperature ducts, process pipe work, tanks, vessels, boiler and larger process equipment from energy loss.
The rockwool blanket is manufactured by spinning a molten mixture of natural rock and recycled products into fine wool like fibres which are bonded together using a thermosetting resin. The mesh is then stitched to the base blanket to form the final product.
Features and Benefits
- Highly durable insulation product
- Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation for irregular surfaces
- Does not need other means of fixings (bands, seals)
- Able to be used at higher temperatures
- Cost effective thermal insulation
- Performance is not adversely effected from contact with water
- Non combustible
- Biosoluble safe to use product
- Strong and flexible
- Easy to handle and install
These products are good to use in process temperature control, energy conservation, condensation prevention, acoustic absorption treatment and personnel protection for plant and equipment. The Mesh facing provides additional strength and flexibility allowing the product to form and hold form around process equipment, ductwork and large diameter piping.
Typical applications include
- heat exchangers
- large diameter piping
For ordering or any enquiries, please contact Bellis Australia at 1300 740 564