THERMOBREAK No Clad
Thermobreak® No–Clad is designed as a cost-effective alternative to cladding of pipe and duct insulation to prevent mechanical damage. It differs from standard Thermobreak® in that the aluminium foil is puncture resistant multilayer consisting of:
- A salt-water resistant, UV and weather durable coating.
- The aluminium foil is reinforced with an ultra-tough, close weave scrim.
- The flexible closed cell physically crosslinked polyolefin foam underneath allows for distribution of impact force so inhibiting mechanical damage to the insulation.
Although designed to be resistant to mechanical damage, Thermobreak® No–Clad has been designed for easy Fabrication using sharp knives.
No Clad Foil Tape
A specifically developed UV and salt-water resistant reinforced aluminium foil tape is available to ensure system integrity.
Thermobreak® No–Clad is available in range of sizes for pipes and ducts.
Tube: Standard piper OD’s from 25mm to 273mm, with wall thickness of 25mm and 50mm. For other wall thicknesses please speak to your Bellis Australia representative.
Sheets: Available in sheets 1200mm x 2400mm in Thicknesses of 25mm to 50mm.
Physically (irradiation) crosslinked closed cell polyolefin foam with factory applied, heavy duty multilayer composite with a specially developed UV and weather durable coating.
Compliance to International Fire & Smoke Standards
Thermobreak® No-Clad meets and complies with major international fire and smoke standards for pipe insulation.
- BRITISH (BS 476 Class 0)
- ASTM E 84, UL 723 (25/50)
- AUSTRALIAN (AS/NZS 1530.3)
- FM Approved (FM 4924 pipe)
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Completely user friendly and does not emit fibres or dust during installation or in service
- Non-irritant, odourless, and will not support bacterial growth
- Green Star compliant (VOC)
- Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- Made without Ozone destroying agents such as CFCs or HCFCs
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
Bellis Australia stocks and supplies Thermobreak No clad with different specifications based on client requirements.