Thermal Insulation with Versi-Foam Systems
Versi-Foam thermal insulation spray kits
Bellis Australia is the official distributor of Versi-Foam Spray Foam Kit in Australia. Versi-Foam is one of our most versatile product and you can use it in most applications where you need thermal insulation. It is the top choice for our customers, especially insulation professionals and contractors. The Versi-Foam two-component expandable polyurethane system is self-contained so you don’t need an outside power source to use it.
Some of the benefits of Versi-Foam include the following:
- Each kit comes pre-pressurised with an easy to use U-control gun, hose assembly, and dispensing nozzles
- The thermal foam insulation can get to the hard to reach areas that fibreglass insulation can’t reach
- Versi-Foam has moisture and mould resistance factors
- The spray foam creates an airtight thermal seal
- Makes the structure more stable and durable
- Curing time takes 5 to 10 minutes depending on the temperature (Carefully read manufacturer’s manual before use!)
You can use Versi-Foam Systems Disposable Foam Kit for many applications. These include general construction, metal building insulation and sealing, roofing, residential construction, transportation insulation, and marine applications like floatation devices. For the maintenance in industrial settings, VersiFoam provides pipe and fitting insulation along with duct and tank insulation, condensation control, and sealing of air and dust.