Acoustic insulation is necessary to keep peace and quite in our busy lives. Whether at home or work, Bellis Australia has the right products to reduce your exposure to noise.
Industrial acoustic insulation
- Use for under bonnet insulation and interior sound absorption for buses, trucks, and cars
- Boat engine compartments
- Wall and ceiling linings for plant and equipment rooms
- HVAC systems
- Compressor and generator set enclosures
- Machinery and equipment enclosures
- Electronic and electrical equipment
- Pipe and ductwork acoustic insulation to prevent noise breakout
Products commonly used for this are Sorberfoam and Sorberbarrier, Rockwool acoustic products, acoustic pipewrap and Wavebar. More information can be seen on the above links.
Commercial and domestic applications
- Recording studios, home theatre and music rooms
- Designed wedge shapes for anechoic chambers
- Decorative wall and ceiling absorbing panels
- Decorative faced handing ceiling baffles
- Office partition screens
Domestic grades of our insulation products are available for these applications.
Polyester Mylar Tape
Zero Perm Foil Insulation:
Provides an outstanding barrier that reduces water vapour transmission to a practical zero. Aluminium foil has been laminated in between 2 layers of Mylar (Polyester film), thus giving the aluminium foil to prevent from the ingress of vapour moisture, salt spray, corrosion, oxidization, chemical reactions, oils, greases and other causticity damage.
White Bonded Polyester
Batt – PYB-050
Used in thermal in acoustic applications for the transport industry. Thermal bonding has a low melt fiber blended with standard polyester to hold it together. Resin bonded batting is made from a variety of fibres including polyester, cotton, and wool.