Polyurethane pre insulated supports
High density polyurethane supports offers a comprehensive solution for a challenging problem of supporting and restraining pipe in cold and cryogenic industrial applications.
- Insulation can be molded to the thickness and layering to ensure proper field fit.
- Condensation is eliminated along with any corrosion associated with it.
- Temperature fluctuations can be eliminated at the support point.
- Customized supports can be designed for client specifications and load requirements.
- Installation costs can be reduced.
- Complete assembly is shipped and ready to install.
Multiple types of Polyurethane insulated supports are available like sliding supports, guides, anchors, hangers, insulation blocks and trunnion supports.
Sliding pre insulated polyurethane supports:
Guided pre insulated polyurethane supports:
Anchor pre insulated polyurethane supports:
FoamGlas pre insulated supports
Foamglas® pipe supports can be used for high and low temperature applications and even dual temperature applications.
FOAMGLAS® insulation provides the following benefits:
- 100% moisture impermeable insulation
- Corrosion resistant
It’s an ideal choice for the following applications:
- Cryogenic Systems
- Chemical processing systems
- Above and underground chilled water piping
- Low/Med/High temperature pipe & equipment
Foamglas insulated supports are available as sliding, guided and anchor supports.
Sliding Foamglas insulated supports:
Guided Foamglas insulated supports:
Anchor Foamglas insulated supports:
Cryogel-Z pre insulated supports
Flexible Industrial Insulation for Sub-Ambient and Cryogenic Applications. The size reduction is largely due to the efficiency of the Cryogel® Z insulation and the cutting-edge design of the support structure. The Cryogel® Z insulation material is used widely in the oil and gas processing industry, particularly with pipes containing fluids such as liquid natural gas, liquified petroleum gas, and ethylene. This insulation has the lowest k-value of any cryogenic insulation alternatives.
- Cryo-wrap carries the loads of your pipe.
- It protects from corrosion.
- Provides high quality service compared to typical insulated support standards.
Bellis Australia offers sliding supports, guided supports, anchors, and hanger support systems.
Guided Cryo-wrap pipe support:
Anchored Cryo-wrap pipe support: